Take Our Course On Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Phone
Welcome to 702 DUI School, the premeire Nevada Onlie DUI Course.
Unlike other online Nevada DUI course providers, we service and develop Our Own Course. We are the source for the course!
We are licensed by the State of Nevada for your DUI court required course. You can take your required mandatory Nevada alcohol/drug awareness course from your home or the office, 24 hours a day. Our DUI Course provides and informs you of the serious legal consequences of drinking/using drugs and driving.
This is an 8 Hour Online Course. You can take at your own pace. Take one hour, log out and then come back later. You can also do it all at once. When you log out, our system remembers your progress for the next time you log in. Making our Online DUI Class easy, convenient and suited to your own schedule.
The moment you complete the Final, you will instanly have a link to download or print your Completion Certificate.
Don't worry! If you fail the Final, you have unlimited re-takes. With no extra fees!
We will match anyone's price...Call us at 888-398-0501
Nevada First Offense DUI’s are issued if you have not had a DUI charge in the last 7 years. You will be required to take Nevada DUI School Online as a mandatory course for your DUI citation.
The Nevada DUI School Online program consist of 5 modules that inform and educate the student about the impacts, effects and basic education of alcohol and drug use. The contents of the Nevada DUI School contain information based off of the following topics below:
- The problem of getting a Nevada DUI and driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or controlled substances as it exists in this state and the United States, including relevant statistics;
- The responsibilities, guidelines and procedures of Nevada law enforcement agencies, the courts and the department regarding driving under and DUI’s and their influence of intoxicating liquor or controlled substances;
- The adverse effects of alcohol and other controlled substances on bodily organs and the central nervous system, including the effects of abuse and addiction on yourself and those around you;
- The adverse effects of alcohol and controlled substances on a person’s ability to drive a vehicle;
- The effects of a Nevada DUI conviction for driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or controlled substances on a person’s employment and personal life; and
- The various types of treatment which are available for abusers of alcohol and controlled substances, in the state of Nevada.
Select your court below and get started on your Nevada Online DUI School. Each course is certified, licensed and approved by Nevada courts.
- Searchlight Justice Court
- Moapa Township Justice Court
- Laughlin Justice Court
- Las Vegas Township Justice Court #6
- Clark Court
- Meadow Valley Justice Court
- Boulder City Municipal Court
- Goodsprings Justice Court
- Tonopah Justice Court
- Reno Municipal Court
- Henderson Municipal Court
- North Las Vegas Municipal Court
- Las Vegas Municipal Court
- Las Vegas Justice Court
Nevada DUI School Online
We are the Premier provider for Online Las Vegas DUI School! If you got your citation for DUI in Nevada, then you are able to take our course for your First Offense DUI. We are licensed and approved with the state of Nevada DMV and Courts.
Nevada Licensed and Approved DUI School
Welcome to 702 Online DUI School, our function as a business is to serve our students to help get your DUI ticket issue behind you, quickly and easily! Getting a DUI violation is not a desirable moment in anyone's life. We can ease you of any stress you have for your DUI course. No Worries! We have developed our approved online Nevada DUI School specifically to make meeting your court and state requirements as easy and fast as possible.
Easy and Fast
This online class is designed to fit anyone’s schedule, allowing you to complete your DUI course from anywhere you have access to the Internet. We also offer 24/7 live customer support, in case you have any questions or concerns. Our online DUI course if 5 simple modules, that are separated in a way to make learning as simple as can be.
You can log out and in, as often as needed. No need to finish the entire 8 hour course all at once, unless you want to. Simply log out, and come back later to pick up where you left off.
24/7 Customer Support
Managing and resolving your DUI citation doesn’t need to be difficult or confusing! 702 DUI school will meet all your Level 1 DUI (8 hours) school requirements. We are approved and licensed in Nevada, and we are always available to assist with any questions you may have. When you enroll with 702 DUI School, you will easily and quickly resolve your court ordered dui course requirement!